on a rwby note here’s a post for Monty Oum to use in the next dream-fulfilling rwby episode, thanks for following my blog and granting my ship wishes Monty you magical anime genie. I think you should do an episode of super-short mini episodes, like one minute each, in the style of “Tales of Ba Sing Se”. the minis are as follows:
- Ruby and Weiss go to the mall and end up blowing thousands of dollars not on fancy clothes like Weiss planned but on fancy weaponry. it’s basically a huge nerd date.
- Pyrrha embarks on a mission to rescue a kitten from a tree which gets exponentially and hilariously more difficult as every demonterror in a five-mile radius is suddenly hungry for cat
- Blake accidentally turns in her erotic fanfiction instead of her homework and has to use every ninja skill she’s got to break into Glynda’s office and switch them
- Ren tries to find a quiet spot, just ONE QUIET SPOT on campus to read in. he is interrupted by marching band practice being relocated to the library, an international conference of magic yodelers meeting in the gardens, a single drippy faucet, you can get creative with it monty
- Yang decides to Jaune under her wing and grant him admission to the Yang Xiao Long School of Lovin’ the Ladies. there are a lot of very complicated rules based on rap lyrics circa early 2000’s and she makes him practice his pick-up lines on the lunch lady. spoiler alert the lunch lady is not seduced.
- Nora sheds the hammer and takes up a bubble pipe and a magnifying glass to follow a suspicious sprinkle trail in the Case of the Blemished Baker’s Dozen. “Baker’s Dozen” refers to a box of donuts and “blemished” refers to someone ate all of them without asking, and NO Ren, Nora is SURE she only ate SIX
petition 2 hire mj on the rwby writing staff